Sunday, August 17, 2014

'Cause Every Little Thing's Gonna Be Alright.

It's already mid-August and I have not made it to the beach this year but Riot and Celise were kind enough to send me a few photos from their last trip as a consolation. The Dog Days Of Summer Hunt gift from HC PREMIUM CREATIONS is something that deserves some special attention. The HCC SeaStar~Be My Summer Love item is a low land impact mesh starfish with 4 texture options. It has an extensive menu of cuddles (both standing and sitting), along with some singles poses as well. Amazingly, it has 190 animations total in it, which is extremely generous, a fabulous bargain for a 1L hunt prize! The MESH shirt Riot is wearing is a prize from my favorite hunt of the month: The Blues hunt from Depraved Nation. The Blues - Tshirt hunt prize from DUCKNIPPLE can be worn in blue, black, red, green or beige using the texture change hud . The texturing is amazing and it comes in regular and wide waist so you can wear it over mesh pants if you wish. It has the look of a favorite soft cotton tee, one that perhaps has been on many adventures with you over the years. I love shirts like this, they just look wonderfully comfortable. The Blues hunt is not a free hunt. It is 5L, but this shirt is really worth picking up. Celise wanted me to point out the MESH bikini she is wearing as well. It is the Barbara Bikini from JAZZITUDE and comes with a texture change hud. In the pictures, she is wearing two different versions, the striped and the flowered. The hud also includes a plain and a polka dot version. This is a thank you gift for members of the Telecom Hub group (FREE GROUP GIFT), and if that's not enough, next to that gift in the store is JAZZITUDE'S own FREE GROUP GIFT, which is the same Barbara Bikini in another four pink textures. In total, it is a great, realistic rigged Mesh bikini in eight textures for FREE. I still missed the beach trip but at least I have these pictures pinned up on my cork board to remind me of my blissful summer beach trips from past years. Now where are my darts?-----WHC Riler