Thursday, February 12, 2015

It's Official, Spring Is Here!

Now, before you look at me like I am insane, I have to tell you I am fully aware that Spring is technically not here yet. To paraphrase a song, however, "It's springtime somewhere!" That somewhere is in parts of Florida and Arizona where Major League Baseball's spring training will open in just a week! For me, that is a very welcome sign that winter is in retreat. Riot and I got together yesterday to play a little ball at the local park in celebration of Winter’s end. We are both wearing the same shirt, a fantastic FREE group gift from LAPOINTE & BASTCHILD. The L&B Swear "Classic" T-Shirt comes with a texture change hud giving both of these textures, plus eight more. Each design has a very cool, vaguely retro, realistic, and comfortable look. It’s just the kind of thing I would wear in my first life. Included in the package are an impressive eight sizes with two variations of each (tucked and untucked). This is definitely a freebie to pick up! So, no offense to all you groundhog fans out there with your rodent oracle predicting how long Winter will linger, but there is only one critter intelligent enough to tell you what season it actually is. He says it's "DUCK SEASON!" That's all folks, now go get some sun (and this group gift)!-----WHC Riler