Wednesday, April 15, 2015

A Splash Of Color You Don't Want To Brush Off! (repost)

WHC FF RTPAINT 3
(Originally posted to Fab Free this morning)


Little did I realize when I started on Second Life (watching Fab Free and jumping on any freebie I could get my hands on) that someday I would have the chance to contribute to this amazing resource. It gives me great pride to be joining Fab Free as a weekly contributor and I look forward to the great adventure ahead. Getting down to business, there is an excellent Midnight Mania prize out over at Ruca Tease. One great thing about this Mesh Men's Spilled Paint Open Hoodie w/Shirt is that it comes with a texture change hud. This gives you the flexibility of seven great color options. Very casual and comfortable looking, it is definitely a Midnight Mania board worth tapping, you don't even have to be in the group!  Do it today though, I hear it could be taken down as early as Friday! Also this week, I’m wearing the FREE GIFT from Poetic Colors. You’ll love these spotted eyes in the tropic color. The gift is very generous as it includes both mesh and system eyes, 3 sizes, and 3 brightness variations. They are quite unique looking, and for those of us who collect great eyes, they are not to be missed!  I want to thank Love, Pru, Julianna and all the other contributors to Fab Free for this opportunity to contribute to a blog I’ve admired for a very long time. I hope my time here will be as rewarding for all of you as it will be for me.-----WHC Riler


WHC is wearing...


Hoodie - Ruca Tease Men's Spilled Paint Open Hoodie w/Shirt Midnight Mania Prize
Hurry, will change soon!

Eyes - Poetic Colors Spotted Eyes - Tropic ( Free gift!)

Skin - Belleza Mathieu

Hair - Dura *Dura-Boy*59(Black)